Climate of Balboa, Panama City, Panama Average Weather
- Balboa, Panama City, panama, 8°58'N, 79°32'W, 31 m (102 ft)
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months, no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Balboa, Panama City is close to the tropical moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 27 degrees Celsius (80.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1904 mm (75 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2239 hours.
- If Balboa, Panama City were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: