Balboa, Panama City Climate & Temperature
- Balboa, Panama City, Panama is at 8°58'N, 79°32'W, 31 m (102 ft). See map.
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months , no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Balboa, Panama City is situated in or near the tropical moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 27 degrees Celsius (80.6 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2 °C (3.6°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype extremely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1904 mm (75 inches) which is equivalent to 1904 Litres/m² (46.7 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2239 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Balboa, Panama City you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Indonesia where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Balboa, Panama City Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Balboa, Panama City Climate Graph in Metric Units
Balboa, Panama City Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Balboa, Panama City, Panama Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: