| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Balboa, Panama City in April is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with sporadic rain. Only 63mm (2.5in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 7 days.
- In April the heavens above Balboa, Panama City are reasonably fine with on balance a detectable 6:17 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:18.
- There are approximately 5:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Balboa, Panama City April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Balboa, Panama City, Panama
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Balboa, Panama City: