| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Balboa, Panama City in December is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is a little damp with rain once in a while. Some 151mm (5.9in) of water is unloaded during an average of 15 days.
- The blue above Balboa, Panama City is a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:00 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 11:36.
- There are approximately 4:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Balboa, Panama City December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Balboa, Panama City, Panama
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Balboa, Panama City: