| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Balboa, Panama City in February is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 25mm (1in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 2 days.
- In February the skies in Balboa, Panama City are moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:11 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 3:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70% of daylight hours and cloudy 30% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Balboa, Panama City February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Balboa, Panama City, Panama
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Balboa, Panama City: