| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Balboa, Panama City in January is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with seldom any rain. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of fluid is transfered during an average of 4 days.
- In January the blue above Balboa, Panama City is sunny having an average of a sizable 9:00 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:39.
- There are approximately 2:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78% of daylight hours and cloudy 22% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Balboa, Panama City January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Balboa, Panama City, Panama
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Balboa, Panama City: