| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Balboa, Panama City in May is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is quite sopping with rain periodically. A sizable 239mm (9.4in) of liquid accrues across on average 17 days.
- The blue above Balboa, Panama City is slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:17 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:31.
- There are approximately 7:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Balboa, Panama City May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Balboa, Panama City, Panama
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Balboa, Panama City: