| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Balboa, Panama City in October is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature variation/ range is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is reasonablytly soggy with rain more often than not. A substantial 305mm (12in) of water is dropped during an average of 21 days.
- In October the blue above Balboa, Panama City is slightly fair with on average a mediocre 4:48 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:54.
- There are approximately 6:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Balboa, Panama City October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Balboa, Panama City, Panama
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Balboa, Panama City: