Vs > Aleksandrov-Gaj
Balboa, Panama City vs Aleksandrov-Gaj Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Timimoun, Algeria
Balboa, Panama City vs Taza, Morocco
Balboa, Panama City vs Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India
Balboa, Panama City vs Zhob, Pakistan
Aleksandrov-Gaj vs Dijon, France
Aleksandrov-Gaj vs Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
Aleksandrov-Gaj vs Hope, Bc, Canada
Aleksandrov-Gaj vs St. Laurent, French Guiana
Paracatu vs Auckland, Owairaka
Rimini, Emilia Romagna vs Cape Dyer, Nt
Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec vs Mbala
Benghazi vs Aparri, Luzon
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Aleksandrov-Gaj, Russia is approximately 11,755 km or 7,305 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Aleksandrov-Gaj bearing 306.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 211.6° or SSW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Aleksandrov-Gaj has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Aleksandrov-Gaj is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 20.4 °C (36.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.7 °C (58.9°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1567.5 mm (61.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1567.5 l/m² (38.47 US gal/ft²) or 15,675,000 l/ha (1,675,762 US gal/ac) more. About 5 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.9° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Aleksandrov-Gaj.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Aleksandrov-Gaj. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aleksandrov-Gaj vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Park Rapids, Mn, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Coen, Queensland, Australia
Balboa, Panama City vs Basco, Philippines
Balboa, Panama City vs Chaiyaphum, Thailand
Aleksandrov-Gaj vs Kilkenny, Ireland
Aleksandrov-Gaj vs Aberporth, Uk
Aleksandrov-Gaj vs Kirov, Russia
Aleksandrov-Gaj vs Arauca, Colombia
Kingston, On vs Ras Elnakb
Tambov vs Qiqihar
Chitedze vs Webbers Falls, Ok
Tristan Da Cunha vs Koumac
Balboa, Panama City vs Aleksandrov-Gaj Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Aleksandrov-Gaj
- Gor'Kij, Russia - 744.5 kms (462.6 miles) NNW
- Elat'Ma, Russia - 703.1 kms (436.9 miles) NW
- Pavelec, Russia - 753.5 kms (468.3 miles) NW
- Tambov, Russia - 579.8 kms (360.3 miles) WNW
- Voronez, Russia - 672.7 kms (418 miles) WNW
- Saratov, Russia - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) NW
- Volgograd, Russia - 333.2 kms (207.1 miles) WSW
- Lugansk, Ukraine - 695.7 kms (432.3 miles) W
- Rostov On Don, Russia - 716.9 kms (445.5 miles) WSW
- Elista, Russia - 536.4 kms (333.3 miles) SW
- Astrakhan, Russia - 432 kms (268.4 miles) S
- Jaskul', Russia - 500.8 kms (311.2 miles) SSW
- Armavir, Russia - 799.9 kms (497.1 miles) SW
- Pjatigorsk, Russia - 796.1 kms (494.7 miles) SSW
- Gorznyj, Russia - 796.9 kms (495.2 miles) SSW
- Mahackala, Russia - 799.1 kms (496.5 miles) S