Vs > Appleby
Balboa, Panama City vs Appleby Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Ust-Maja, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Seychelles, Seychelles
Balboa, Panama City vs Hua Hin, Thailand
Balboa, Panama City vs Chanthaburi, Thailand
Appleby vs Balkhash, Kazakhstan
Appleby vs Salem, In, Usa
Appleby vs Cotui, Dominican Republic
Appleby vs Chitedze, Malawi
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh vs Altai
North Platte, Nebraska vs Tampere
Piacenza vs Tynemouth, England
Kenitra vs Samarkand
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Appleby, New Zealand is approximately 12,111 km or 7,526 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Appleby bearing 94.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 49.3° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Appleby has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Appleby is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 14.3 °C (25.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.3 °C (14.9°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 918.3 mm (36.2 in) more which is equivalent to 918.3 l/m² (22.54 US gal/ft²) or 9,183,000 l/ha (981,724 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.7° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Appleby.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Appleby. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Appleby vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -26 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Cimbaj, Uzbekistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Grassmere, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Covington, Tn, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Mutsu, Japan
Appleby vs Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India
Appleby vs Asheville, North Carolina, Usa
Appleby vs Paranaiba, Brazil
Appleby vs Homer, Ak, Usa
Larissa vs Birmingham, Alabama
Casper, Wy vs Turgay
Culman/ Neriugri vs Geraldton, Western Australia
Cartwright, Nf vs Phitsanulok/ Sarit
Balboa, Panama City vs Appleby Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Appleby