Vs > Ardmore
Balboa, Panama City vs Ardmore Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Flin Flon, Mb, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Rome, Ga, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Lhasa, Tibet, China
Balboa, Panama City vs Quanah, Tx, Usa
Ardmore vs Uttaradit East, Thailand
Ardmore vs Duquoin, Il, Usa
Ardmore vs Capinopolis, Brazil
Ardmore vs Kars, Turkey
Dublin, Tx vs Newberry, Mi
Kumasi vs Kodiak, Alaska
Djerba vs Karima/ Kuraymah
Guaymas vs Znamenka
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Ardmore, New Zealand is approximately 11,979 km or 7,444 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Ardmore bearing 92.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 53.9° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ardmore has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ardmore is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average temperature is 12.7 °C (22.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.3 °C (13.1°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 590.7 mm (23.3 in) more which is equivalent to 590.7 l/m² (14.5 US gal/ft²) or 5,907,000 l/ha (631,498 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.5° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Ardmore.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Ardmore. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ardmore vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -38 (-2)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -83 (-3)
|| -50 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Kota, India
Balboa, Panama City vs Fukuoka, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Zitomir, Ukraine
Ardmore vs Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia
Ardmore vs Burgos/ Villafria, Spain
Ardmore vs Auckland City, New Zealand
Ardmore vs Boston, Massachusetts, Usa
Albuquerque, New Mexico vs Omaezaki
Mongu vs Burlington, Iowa
Prado vs Restauracion
Fond Du Lac, Wi vs Tucson, Arizona
Balboa, Panama City vs Ardmore Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Ardmore