Vs > Ashley Forest
Balboa, Panama City vs Ashley Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Qalai Naw, Afghanistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Gazala Gawazat, Sudan
Balboa, Panama City vs Dir, Pakistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Steffenville, Mo, Usa
Ashley Forest vs Pakse, Laos
Ashley Forest vs Sittwe, Myanmar
Ashley Forest vs Mocamedes/ Namibe, Angola
Ashley Forest vs Puyo, Ecuador
Phuket (airport) vs Neyba
Kapuskasing, Ontario vs Cara
Negele vs Darwin, Northern Territory
Zamboanga City vs Ophir
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Ashley Forest, New Zealand is approximately 12,135 km or 7,541 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Ashley Forest bearing 95.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 47.2° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ashley Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ashley Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.4 °C (27.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.9 °C (14.2°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1130.3 mm (44.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1130.3 l/m² (27.74 US gal/ft²) or 11,303,000 l/ha (1,208,366 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.7° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Ashley Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Ashley Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ashley Forest vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Shenyang, China
Balboa, Panama City vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Simcoe, On, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Luanda, Angola
Ashley Forest vs Silute, Lithuania
Ashley Forest vs Cape Reinga, New Zealand
Ashley Forest vs Quito, Ecuador
Ashley Forest vs Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy
Phoenix, Arizona vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories
Locarno vs Palmerston N
Cape Kamennyj vs Jan Mayen b
Innsbruck vs Austin, Tx
Balboa, Panama City vs Ashley Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Ashley Forest