Vs > Auckland Airport
Balboa, Panama City vs Auckland Airport Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Toulouse, France
Balboa, Panama City vs Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs New Ulm, Mn, Usa
Auckland Airport vs Monte Caseros, Argentina
Auckland Airport vs Masatepe, Nicaragua
Auckland Airport vs Pompeu, Brazil
Auckland Airport vs Adana, Turkey
Tunis vs Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut
Essaouira vs Kabul
Juzno-Sahalinsk vs Zagatala
Hurbanovo vs Dijon
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Auckland Airport, New Zealand is approximately 11,993 km or 7,453 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Auckland Airport bearing 92.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 53.9° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Auckland Airport has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Auckland Airport is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average temperature is 11.9 °C (21.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.3 °C (13.1°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 767.4 mm (30.2 in) more which is equivalent to 767.4 l/m² (18.83 US gal/ft²) or 7,674,000 l/ha (820,402 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.5° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Auckland Airport.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Auckland Airport. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Auckland Airport vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -30 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Solwezi, Zambia
Balboa, Panama City vs Kinston, Nc, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Guaramiranga, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Frankfort, Ky, Usa
Auckland Airport vs Dahlonega, Ga, Usa
Auckland Airport vs Puerto Lempira, Honduras
Auckland Airport vs Kwajalein Island, Marshall Islands
Auckland Airport vs Ljubasevka, Ukraine
Djerba vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure
Talbotton, Ga vs Aimores
Redding, Ca vs Cape Hooper, Nt
Hoseda-Hard vs Halaib
Balboa, Panama City vs Auckland Airport Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Auckland Airport
- Okura Point, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) NNW
- Woodhill Forest, New Zealand - 44 kms (27.3 miles) NW
- Riverhead Forest, New Zealand - 33.2 kms (20.6 miles) NW
- Whenuapai, New Zealand - 30.6 kms (19 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Auckland City, New Zealand - 15.1 kms (9.4 miles) NNW
- Onehunga B.Council, New Zealand - 9.4 kms (5.8 miles) N
- Manukau Heads, New Zealand - 25.8 kms (16 miles) WSW
- Kingseat, New Zealand - 13 kms (8.1 miles) S
- Waiuku Forest, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) S