Vs > Auckland City
Balboa, Panama City vs Auckland City Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Slave Lake, Ab, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island, Juan FernŠndez Islands
Balboa, Panama City vs Basco, Philippines
Auckland City vs Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa
Auckland City vs West Point, Ny, Usa
Auckland City vs Gourdon, France
Auckland City vs Campos Sales, Brazil
Libreville vs Ibiza
Tubuai vs Kyoto
Kumejima vs Smithers, Bc
Lampang vs Tarialan
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Auckland City, New Zealand is approximately 11,996 km or 7,455 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Auckland City bearing 92.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 54° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Auckland City has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Auckland City is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11.4 °C (20.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.7 °C (12.1°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 783.6 mm (30.9 in) more which is equivalent to 783.6 l/m² (19.23 US gal/ft²) or 7,836,000 l/ha (837,720 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.4° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Auckland City.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Auckland City. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Auckland City vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -30 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Kingfisher, Ok, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Lugano, Switzerland
Balboa, Panama City vs San J. Matas, Dominican Republic
Balboa, Panama City vs Manitowoc, Wi, Usa
Auckland City vs Sittwe, Myanmar
Auckland City vs Ipameri, Brazil
Auckland City vs BrÝnnÝysund, Nordland, Norway
Auckland City vs Busan, South Korea
Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak vs Vladivostok
Burns, Oregon vs Isparta
Barreiras vs Memphis, Tennessee
Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv vs Bandar Lengeh
Balboa, Panama City vs Auckland City Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Auckland City
- Warkworth , New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.7 miles) N
- Mairetahi, New Zealand - 53.4 kms (33.2 miles) NW
- Okura Point, New Zealand - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) NNW
- Woodhill Forest, New Zealand - 33.8 kms (21 miles) WNW
- Riverhead Forest, New Zealand - 21 kms (13 miles) WNW
- Whenuapai, New Zealand - 17.4 kms (10.8 miles) NW
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 1.9 kms (1.2 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 1.9 kms (1.2 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 1.9 kms (1.2 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 1.9 kms (1.2 miles) NNW
- Manukau Heads, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) SW
- Waiuku Forest, New Zealand - 42.7 kms (26.5 miles) S