Vs > Berwick Forest
Balboa, Panama City vs Berwick Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Hightstown, Nj, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Tchiban, Gabon
Balboa, Panama City vs Vasilevici, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Berwick Forest vs Springfield, Il, Usa
Berwick Forest vs Kyra, Russia
Berwick Forest vs Condega, Nicaragua
Berwick Forest vs Sioux City, Ia, Usa
Dahlonega, Ga vs Bomnak
Hokonui Forest vs Bir Moghrein
Sandakan, Borneo vs Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund
Rome vs Cernovcy
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Berwick Forest, New Zealand is approximately 12,294 km or 7,639 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Berwick Forest bearing 98.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 44.1° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Berwick Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Berwick Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16.7 °C (30.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.7 °C (13.9°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1158.5 mm (45.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1158.5 l/m² (28.43 US gal/ft²) or 11,585,000 l/ha (1,238,513 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.4° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Berwick Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Berwick Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Berwick Forest vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -59 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Lille, France
Balboa, Panama City vs Katha, Myanmar
Balboa, Panama City vs No. 6, Sudan
Balboa, Panama City vs Kermanshah, Iran
Berwick Forest vs Rivadavia, Argentina
Berwick Forest vs Banjul, Gambia
Berwick Forest vs Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada
Berwick Forest vs Tahrir, Egypt
Conway, Sc vs Cetyrehstolbovoj Il
Jackson, Tn vs Mene Grande
Ainazi vs Szczecin
Almeria, Costa de Almerķa vs Barabinsk
Balboa, Panama City vs Berwick Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Berwick Forest