Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Balboa, Panama City vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Newnan, Ga, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Chichibu, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Akron, Oh, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Cartwright, Nf, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Dease Lake, Bc, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Athens, Greece
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Batna, Algeria
Leh, Jammu And Kashmir vs Mfuwe
Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories vs Gander, Newfoundland
Goycay vs Pisco
Hatanga vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 10,374 km or 6,446 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 3.8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 179.2° or S .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 42.3 °C (76.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28.8 °C (51.8°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1657.3 mm (65.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1657.3 l/m² (40.67 US gal/ft²) or 16,573,000 l/ha (1,771,764 US gal/ac) more. About 7 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 61.4° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Chapais, Qc, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Makurazaki, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Basel, Switzerland
Balboa, Panama City vs Franca, Brazil
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Te Anau, New Zealand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Melbourne (airport), Australia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Milford Sound, New Zealand
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs New Delhi, India
San J. Ocoa vs El Seybo
Nouakchott vs Copenhagen
Guaramiranga vs Woodhill Forest
Brest vs Nairobi
Balboa, Panama City vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo