Vs > Cobb (Dam)
Balboa, Panama City vs Cobb (Dam) Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Shionomisaki, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Baruuhturuun, Mongolia
Balboa, Panama City vs Bulgan, Mongolia
Balboa, Panama City vs Korf, Russia
Cobb (Dam) vs Sakon Nakhon, Thailand
Cobb (Dam) vs Chamical, Argentina
Cobb (Dam) vs Puerto Montt, Chile
Cobb (Dam) vs College Park, Md, Usa
Park Rapids, Mn vs South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In
Boende vs Karesuando
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Point Marina/ Ravenn
Smithers, Bc vs Antananarivo
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Cobb (Dam), New Zealand is approximately 12,149 km or 7,549 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Cobb (Dam) bearing 94.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 49.5° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Cobb (Dam) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cobb (Dam) is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.5 °C (33.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.4 °C (15.1°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 343.8 mm (13.5 in) less which is equivalent to 343.8 l/m² (8.44 US gal/ft²) or 3,438,000 l/ha (367,545 US gal/ac) less. About 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.6° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Cobb (Dam).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Cobb (Dam). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cobb (Dam) vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -83 (-3)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -154 (-6)
|| -112 (-4)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -11 (0)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -344 (-14)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Sao Carlos, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Novosibirsk, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs La Concordia, Ecuador
Balboa, Panama City vs Guardiavecchia, Italy
Cobb (Dam) vs Catanduva, Brazil
Cobb (Dam) vs Milano/ Malpensa, Italy
Cobb (Dam) vs Crow Agency, Mt, Usa
Cobb (Dam) vs Yola, Nigeria
Bologna vs Seville
Jackson, Tn vs Ho Chi Minh
Tuckerton, Nj vs Kinston, Nc
Dixon, Il vs Nokkundi
Balboa, Panama City vs Cobb (Dam) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Cobb (Dam)
- Tarakohe, New Zealand - 37.1 kms (23.1 miles) NNE
- Uruwhenua, New Zealand - 19.4 kms (12.1 miles) NE
- Riwaka Valley, New Zealand - 21.7 kms (13.5 miles) ENE
- Cobb (Power Station), New Zealand - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) NE
- Motueka, New Zealand - 29.6 kms (18.4 miles) E
- Lower Moutere, New Zealand - 25.7 kms (16 miles) ESE
- Graham V. Pokororo, New Zealand - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) SE
- Mapua, New Zealand - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) ESE
- Appleby, New Zealand - 40.7 kms (25.3 miles) ESE
- Nelson, New Zealand - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ESE
- Baton, New Zealand - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) S
- Moutere Hills, New Zealand - 44.7 kms (27.8 miles) SE
- Roding River, New Zealand - 58.3 kms (36.2 miles) ESE
- Motupiko, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) SSE
- Kohatu, Highfield, New Zealand - 47.9 kms (29.7 miles) SSE