Vs > Dargaville
Balboa, Panama City vs Dargaville Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Dayton, Oh, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs M. Calamita, Italy
Balboa, Panama City vs Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Kinloss, Uk
Dargaville vs Baton Rouge, La, Usa
Dargaville vs Tebessa, Algeria
Dargaville vs Langara, Bc, Canada
Dargaville vs Klamath Falls, Or, Usa
International Falls, Minnesota vs Belfast-Aldergrove
Cimbaj vs Lanzarote
Fort Worth, Tx vs Vermillion, Sd
Acajutla vs Boonton, Nj
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Dargaville, New Zealand is approximately 12,080 km or 7,506 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Dargaville bearing 92.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 55° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Dargaville has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Dargaville is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 12.1 °C (21.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.2 °C (11.2°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 672.9 mm (26.5 in) more which is equivalent to 672.9 l/m² (16.51 US gal/ft²) or 6,729,000 l/ha (719,375 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.4° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Dargaville.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Dargaville. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dargaville vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -53 (-2)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -31 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Enugu, Nigeria
Balboa, Panama City vs Kansas City, Missouri, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Cold Lake, Ab, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Catalao, Brazil
Dargaville vs NÆSGÅRD, Denmark
Dargaville vs Uummannaq, Greenland
Dargaville vs Hetan, China
Dargaville vs Peoria, Il, Usa
Greenwood, Ns vs Syracuse, Ne
Princeton, In vs Jackson, Tn
Arezzo vs Aiken, Sc
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Lincoln, Va
Balboa, Panama City vs Dargaville Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Dargaville
- Hikurangi, New Zealand - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) NE
- Glenbervie Forest, New Zealand - 52.6 kms (32.7 miles) NE
- Ruatangata, New Zealand - 42.2 kms (26.2 miles) NE
- Parakao, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) NNE
- Titoki, New Zealand - 29.2 kms (18.2 miles) NE
- Maungatapere, New Zealand - 35.1 kms (21.8 miles) NE
- Wairua Falls, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) NE
- Whangarei, New Zealand - 47.3 kms (29.4 miles) ENE
- Tangihua, New Zealand - 24.7 kms (15.4 miles) ENE
- Arapohue, New Zealand - 8 kms (5 miles) SSE
- Waipu Cove, New Zealand - 56.3 kms (35 miles) E
- Maungaturoto, Melford, New Zealand - 50.6 kms (31.4 miles) ESE
- Pukehau, New Zealand - 44.3 kms (27.5 miles) SE
- Topuni, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) ESE