Vs > Dikson Island
Balboa, Panama City vs Dikson Island Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Balboa, Panama City vs Grassmere, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Maintirano, Madagascar
Balboa, Panama City vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Dikson Island vs Farmington, Mo, Usa
Dikson Island vs Columbus, Ohio, Usa
Dikson Island vs Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Dikson Island vs M. Calamita, Italy
Bitam vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
Resolute, Nt vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan
Cordoba vs Pretoria
Bayaguana vs Julianehb
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Dikson Island, Russia is approximately 10,735 km or 6,671 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Dikson Island bearing 340.1° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 185.6° or S .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Dikson Island has a tundra climate (ET).
- The mean annual temperature is 39 °C (70.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.3 °C (52.7°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1538.1 mm (60.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1538.1 l/m² (37.75 US gal/ft²) or 15,381,000 l/ha (1,644,331 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 57.2° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Dikson Island.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Dikson Island. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dikson Island vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|| -13 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Newberry, Sc, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Valdivia, Chile
Balboa, Panama City vs Vrfu Omu, Romania
Balboa, Panama City vs Raga, Sudan
Dikson Island vs Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa
Dikson Island vs Caxias Do Sul, Brazil
Dikson Island vs Nowra Ran, Australia
Dikson Island vs Hobart (airport), Australia
Iquique-Diego Aracena vs Montreal, Quebec
Taipei vs Buckhannon, Wv
Soure vs Bohicon
Penticton, Bc vs Ishigakijima
Balboa, Panama City vs Dikson Island Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Dikson Island
- Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia - 953 kms (592.2 miles) NNW
- Vize Island, Russia - 670.3 kms (416.5 miles) N
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 902.6 kms (560.9 miles) W
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 903.5 kms (561.4 miles) W
- Cape Kamennyj, Russia - 608.6 kms (378.2 miles) SSW
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 1189.8 kms (739.3 miles) WSW
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 1056.5 kms (656.5 miles) WSW
- Salekhard, Russia - 930.4 kms (578.2 miles) SW
- Tarko-Sale, Russia - 961.2 kms (597.3 miles) S