Vs > Dunedin (Aero)
Balboa, Panama City vs Dunedin (Aero) Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands
Balboa, Panama City vs Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands
Balboa, Panama City vs Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Balboa, Panama City vs Pensacola, Fl, Usa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Richmond, Australia
Dunedin (Aero) vs Dalanzadgad, Mongolia
Dunedin (Aero) vs Karlstad, Sweden
Dunedin (Aero) vs Drosh, Pakistan
Thibodaux, La vs Saint John, New Brunswick
Khuzdar vs Abu Dhabi
Waingawa vs Cuzco
Odienne vs Lencois
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand is approximately 12,285 km or 7,634 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Dunedin (Aero) bearing 98.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 44.2° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Dunedin (Aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Dunedin (Aero) is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.8 °C (30.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.9 °C (14.2°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1242.9 mm (48.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1242.9 l/m² (30.5 US gal/ft²) or 12,429,000 l/ha (1,328,743 US gal/ac) more. About 2 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.4° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Dunedin (Aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Dunedin (Aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dunedin (Aero) vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -54 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Abu Na’Ama, Sudan
Balboa, Panama City vs International Falls, Minnesota, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Tomb, Mali
Balboa, Panama City vs Agadez, Niger
Dunedin (Aero) vs Thessaloniki, Greece
Dunedin (Aero) vs Zhob, Pakistan
Dunedin (Aero) vs King Salmon, Ak, Usa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Jönköping, Sweden
Albert Lea, Mn vs Picos
Medford, Wi vs Dar Es Salaam
Zacatecas vs Tomb
Bangkok/ Don Muang vs Prizzi
Balboa, Panama City vs Dunedin (Aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Dunedin (Aero)
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 20.8 kms (12.9 miles) N
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ENE
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNE
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) E
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) E
- Burnside, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E