Vs > King George Island, South Shetland Islands
Balboa, Panama City vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Balboa, Panama City vs Roswell, Nm, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Viroqua, Wi, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Bizerte, Tunisia
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Phoenix, Arizona, Usa
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Belém, Brazil
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
Orono, Me vs Sewell
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Lencois
Mumbwa vs State University, Ms
Thumrait vs Waddington
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and King George Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica is approximately 8,108 km or 5,039 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from King George Island, South Shetland Islands bearing 338.7° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 350.1° or N .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas King George Island, South Shetland Islands has a tundra climate (ET).
- The mean annual temperature is 29.3 °C (52.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.3 °C (11.3°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1106.8 mm (43.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1106.8 l/m² (27.16 US gal/ft²) or 11,068,000 l/ha (1,183,243 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 46.6° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in King George Island, South Shetland Islands.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -22 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Lambarn, Gabon
Balboa, Panama City vs Santuck, Sc, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Potsdam, Germany
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Plainfield, Nj, Usa
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Aberdeen, Wa, Usa
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Hachinohe, Japan
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Farah, Afghanistan
Aimores vs Itaperuna
Aberdeen, Ms vs Baker Lake, Nt
Bowler, Wi vs Clinton, Ia
Laucala Bay vs Jacksonville, Florida
Balboa, Panama City vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near C.M.A. Pdte. Eduardo Fr
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 1956.6 kms (1215.8 miles) NNW
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 1902.9 kms (1182.5 miles) NNW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 1982.1 kms (1231.7 miles) NNW
- Chico, Chile - 1912.2 kms (1188.3 miles) NNW
- Puerto Deseado, Argentina - 1664.4 kms (1034.2 miles) NNW
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 1549.9 kms (963.1 miles) NW
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 1327.4 kms (824.9 miles) NNW
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 1237.5 kms (769 miles) NW
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 981.9 kms (610.1 miles) NW
- Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile - 840 kms (522 miles) NW
- Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica - 50.5 kms (31.4 miles) SW