Vs > El Tor
Balboa, Panama City vs El Tor Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs La Concordia, Ecuador
Balboa, Panama City vs Guiria, Venezuela
Balboa, Panama City vs Mcminnville, Tn, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Redlands, Ca, Usa
El Tor vs Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada
El Tor vs Barnaul, Russia
El Tor vs Khatgal, Mongolia
El Tor vs Raufarhöfn, Iceland
Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak vs Rohri/ Sukkur
Alice Springs vs Edson, Ab
Kisinev vs Bitola
Buenos Aires vs Farafra
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and El Tor, Egypt is approximately 11,744 km or 7,298 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from El Tor bearing 289.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 237.2° or WSW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas El Tor has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas El Tor is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 3.8 °C (6.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11 °C (19.8°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1897 mm (74.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1897 l/m² (46.56 US gal/ft²) or 18,970,000 l/ha (2,028,019 US gal/ac) more. About 272 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in El Tor.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to El Tor. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of El Tor vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -2 (-3)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -1 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Kalamata, Greece
Balboa, Panama City vs Cape Bellavista, Italy
Balboa, Panama City vs Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Morris, Mn, Usa
El Tor vs Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
El Tor vs Babolsar, Iran
El Tor vs Owensboro, Ky, Usa
El Tor vs Arcadia, Fl, Usa
Caceres vs Ljubasevka
Lewiston, Me vs Elko, Nv
Faulkton, Sd vs Byron Bay, Nt
Islamabad vs Brownsville, Texas
Balboa, Panama City vs El Tor Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near El Tor
- Ismailia, Egypt - 297.6 kms (184.9 miles) NNW
- Cairo, Egypt - 302.8 kms (188.2 miles) NW
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) NNW
- Helwan, Egypt - 289.2 kms (179.7 miles) NW
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) NNW
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 266.6 kms (165.7 miles) WNW
- Minya, Egypt - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) W
- Asyut, Egypt - 290.3 kms (180.4 miles) WSW
- Sohag, Egypt - 266.1 kms (165.4 miles) SW
- Luxor, Egypt - 297.2 kms (184.7 miles) SSW