Vs > Esk Forest
Balboa, Panama City vs Esk Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Altagracia, Nicaragua
Balboa, Panama City vs Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile
Balboa, Panama City vs Fichtelberg, Germany
Balboa, Panama City vs Maintirano, Madagascar
Esk Forest vs Trevico, Italy
Esk Forest vs Akita, Japan
Esk Forest vs Chico, Chile
Esk Forest vs Cherrapunji, India
Zinder vs Hamada
Nuwara Eliya vs Muscat
Mahon/ Mao, Menorca vs Sao Luis
Nosy Be/ Fascene vs Utena
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Esk Forest, New Zealand is approximately 11,818 km or 7,344 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Esk Forest bearing 91.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 51.6° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Esk Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Esk Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 14.9 °C (26.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8 °C (14.4°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 201.8 mm (7.9 in) more which is equivalent to 201.8 l/m² (4.95 US gal/ft²) or 2,018,000 l/ha (215,738 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.7° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Esk Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Esk Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Esk Forest vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -99 (-4)
|| -166 (-7)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Elista, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Rochambeau, French Guiana
Balboa, Panama City vs Cook, South Australia, Australia
Esk Forest vs Auckland Airport, New Zealand
Esk Forest vs Wynyard, Sk, Canada
Esk Forest vs Ituacu, Brazil
Esk Forest vs Haeju, South Korea
Batesville, Ms vs Massawa
Frunze vs Maun
Bursa vs Hel
Lord Howe Island vs Enosburg Falls, Vt
Balboa, Panama City vs Esk Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Esk Forest
- Waihua Valley, New Zealand - 49.8 kms (30.9 miles) ENE
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) NE
- Tutira, New Zealand - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) ENE
- Tareha, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) E
- Eskdale, New Zealand - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SSE
- Napier (Aero), New Zealand - 28 kms (17.4 miles) SSE
- Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand - 31.9 kms (19.8 miles) SE
- Havelock Nth, Te Mata, New Zealand - 49.9 kms (31 miles) SSE
- Taurapa, New Zealand - 56.7 kms (35.2 miles) SSE