Vs > Eyrewell Forest
Balboa, Panama City vs Eyrewell Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Vaernes, Norway
Balboa, Panama City vs Tallin, Estonia
Balboa, Panama City vs Baker Lake, Nt, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Lome, Togo
Eyrewell Forest vs Cologne, Germany
Eyrewell Forest vs Uwajima, Japan
Eyrewell Forest vs Nome, Alaska, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Cape Reinga, New Zealand
Naxos vs Bayaguana
Olenek vs Goldsboro, Nc
Waingawa vs Glenville, Wv
Iwamizawa vs Olenek
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand is approximately 12,157 km or 7,555 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Eyrewell Forest bearing 96° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 47° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Eyrewell Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Eyrewell Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 15.8 °C (28.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.5 °C (17.1°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1155.3 mm (45.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1155.3 l/m² (28.35 US gal/ft²) or 11,553,000 l/ha (1,235,092 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.9° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Eyrewell Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Eyrewell Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Eyrewell Forest vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -58 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Thumrait, Oman
Balboa, Panama City vs Ashland, Wi, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Loup City, Ne, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Los Andes, El Salvador
Eyrewell Forest vs Maizuru, Japan
Eyrewell Forest vs Turku, Finland
Eyrewell Forest vs Las Gaviotas, Colombia
Eyrewell Forest vs Sao Carlos, Brazil
Mahackala vs Kushka
Punta Del Este vs Romny
Ivano-Frankovsk vs Kosti
Ofunato vs Georgetown
Balboa, Panama City vs Eyrewell Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Eyrewell Forest