Vs > Gisborne
Balboa, Panama City vs Gisborne Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Bogdarin, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Matsuyama, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Nord, Greenland
Balboa, Panama City vs Yokohama, Japan
Gisborne vs Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Gisborne vs Vancouver, Wa, Usa
Gisborne vs Mercedes, Uruguay
Gisborne vs Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada
Rashad vs As-Suways/ Suez
Lake Hawea vs Reefton
Valentia vs Jacksonville, Il
Aragarcas vs New Orleans, Louisiana
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Gisborne, New Zealand is approximately 11,709 km or 7,276 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Gisborne bearing 90.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 52.2° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Gisborne has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Gisborne is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 12.8 °C (23°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.9 °C (14.2°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 867.9 mm (34.2 in) more which is equivalent to 867.9 l/m² (21.3 US gal/ft²) or 8,679,000 l/ha (927,843 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.1° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Gisborne.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Gisborne. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gisborne vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -83 (-3)
|| -26 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Tottori, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Vitebsk, Belarus
Balboa, Panama City vs Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic
Balboa, Panama City vs Williamsburg, Va, Usa
Gisborne vs Aberporth, Uk
Gisborne vs Greenwood, Ns, Canada
Gisborne vs Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia
Gisborne vs Arco Verde, Brazil
Crateus vs Sundsvall
Antonio Narino vs Fichtelberg
Aswan vs Phoenix, Arizona
Okinoerabu vs Galva, Il
Balboa, Panama City vs Gisborne Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Gisborne
- Motu, New Zealand - 57.7 kms (35.9 miles) NW
- Waipaoa, New Zealand - 45.1 kms (28.1 miles) NNW
- Otoko, New Zealand - 39.5 kms (24.6 miles) NW
- Ngatapa, Totangi Rd, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) WNW
- Beckington, Waihirere, New Zealand - 11.8 kms (7.3 miles) NNW
- Eastwood Hill Stn, New Zealand - 25.5 kms (15.8 miles) WNW
- Ngatapa, Rere Rd, New Zealand - 25.5 kms (15.8 miles) WNW
- Waerenga O Kuri, New Zealand - 16.1 kms (10 miles) W
- Parikanapa, New Zealand - 26.7 kms (16.6 miles) WSW
- Mangatawhiti, New Zealand - 59.2 kms (36.8 miles) WSW
- Pihanga, New Zealand - 51.7 kms (32.2 miles) WSW
- Clydebank, Frasertown, New Zealand - 55.4 kms (34.4 miles) SW
- Tuhara Valley, New Zealand - 57.9 kms (36 miles) SW