Vs > Grassmere
Balboa, Panama City vs Grassmere Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Greenwood, Ns, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Fukaura, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Lyon, France
Balboa, Panama City vs Car Nicobar, Nicobar Islands
Grassmere vs Maiquetia, Venezuela
Grassmere vs Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia
Grassmere vs Uummannaq, Greenland
Grassmere vs Hokitika, New Zealand
Khamti vs Mexico, Mo
Base Orcadas vs Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec
San Antonio Del Tachira vs Gravette, Ar
Winnebago, Mn vs Baitag
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Grassmere, New Zealand is approximately 12,020 km or 7,469 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Grassmere bearing 94.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 48.9° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Grassmere has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Grassmere is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 14 °C (25.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.2 °C (14.8°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1317.5 mm (51.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1317.5 l/m² (32.33 US gal/ft²) or 13,175,000 l/ha (1,408,495 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.2° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Grassmere.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Grassmere. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Grassmere vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -44 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Atakpame, Togo
Balboa, Panama City vs Alert Bay, Bc, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Luperon, Dominican Republic
Balboa, Panama City vs Baruunkharaa, Mongolia
Grassmere vs Greensboro, Al, Usa
Grassmere vs Muren, Mongolia
Grassmere vs Matsue, Japan
Grassmere vs Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada
Arapuni vs Clark, Sd
Mombetsu vs Lawrence, Ks
Johannesburg vs Caxias Do Sul
London, England vs Tamdy-Bulak
Balboa, Panama City vs Grassmere Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Grassmere