Vs > Gwavas Forest
Balboa, Panama City vs Gwavas Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Auckland Airport, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Tarfaya, Morocco
Balboa, Panama City vs Ishinomaki, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Sofia, Bulgaria
Gwavas Forest vs Patras, Greece
Gwavas Forest vs Fukaura, Japan
Gwavas Forest vs Morrison, Il, Usa
Gwavas Forest vs Chico, Chile
Sofia vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi
Mersing vs Vicosa
Alghero vs Coyhaique-Teniente Vida
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Salina Cruz, Oaxacu
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Gwavas Forest, New Zealand is approximately 11,838 km or 7,356 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Gwavas Forest bearing 92° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 51.1° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Gwavas Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Gwavas Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 15.7 °C (28.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.1 °C (14.6°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 704.3 mm (27.7 in) more which is equivalent to 704.3 l/m² (17.29 US gal/ft²) or 7,043,000 l/ha (752,943 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.2° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Gwavas Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Gwavas Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gwavas Forest vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -124 (-5)
|| -27 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Jiwani, Pakistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Princeton, In, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs New Ulm, Mn, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Sialkot, Pakistan
Gwavas Forest vs Alice Springs, Australia
Gwavas Forest vs Bermuda, Bermuda
Gwavas Forest vs Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada
Gwavas Forest vs Nar’Jan-Mar, Russia
Mananjary vs Palmerston N (aero)
Waikaremoana Onepoto vs Yazd
Windsor, Il vs Jacksonville, Il
Boke vs Doneck
Balboa, Panama City vs Gwavas Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Gwavas Forest