Vs > Hokonui Forest
Balboa, Panama City vs Hokonui Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Chipinge, Zimbabwe
Balboa, Panama City vs Laketown, Ut, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Abashiri, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Indaial, Brazil
Hokonui Forest vs Parana, Brazil
Hokonui Forest vs Tartu, Estonia
Hokonui Forest vs Leh, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Hokonui Forest vs Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Charjew vs La Plata
Galva, Il vs Shizuoka
Milford, De vs Kuujjuaq, Qc
Canberra, Capital Territory vs Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Hokonui Forest, New Zealand is approximately 12,404 km or 7,708 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Hokonui Forest bearing 99.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 43.7° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Hokonui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Hokonui Forest is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16.8 °C (30.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.5 °C (13.5°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 864.7 mm (34 in) more which is equivalent to 864.7 l/m² (21.22 US gal/ft²) or 8,647,000 l/ha (924,422 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.7° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Hokonui Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Hokonui Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hokonui Forest vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -85 (-3)
|| -31 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Holsteinsborg, Greenland
Balboa, Panama City vs Charleville, Queensland, Australia
Balboa, Panama City vs Opotiki, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii
Hokonui Forest vs Pohnpei, Micronesia
Hokonui Forest vs Zell Am See, Austria
Hokonui Forest vs Haboro, Japan
Hokonui Forest vs Smolensk, Russia
Grand Rapids, Michigan vs Dalwhinnie, Scotland
Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc vs Venice
Lærdal, Western Norway vs Levin Maf
Portalegre vs Blantyre
Balboa, Panama City vs Hokonui Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Hokonui Forest