Vs > Hororata
Balboa, Panama City vs Hororata Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Ekaterino-Nikol’Sko, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Studsgård, Denmark
Balboa, Panama City vs Ustica Island, Italy
Balboa, Panama City vs Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa
Hororata vs Komissarovka, Ukraine
Hororata vs Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Hororata vs Kirov, Russia
Hororata vs Klodzko, Poland
Mzuzu vs Marrakech
Paso De Los Libres vs Hirado
Bettles, Ak vs Vize Island
Conceição do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais vs Athens, Ga
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Hororata, New Zealand is approximately 12,180 km or 7,569 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Hororata bearing 96.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 46.8° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Hororata has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Hororata is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 16 °C (28.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.6 °C (17.3°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1122.5 mm (44.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1122.5 l/m² (27.55 US gal/ft²) or 11,225,000 l/ha (1,200,027 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Hororata.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Hororata. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hororata vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Juba, Sudan
Balboa, Panama City vs Winchmore, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Hororata vs Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa
Hororata vs Salekhard, Russia
Hororata vs Aomori, Japan
Hororata vs Salem, In, Usa
Fort St John, Bc vs Obidos
El Tor vs Gainesville Lock, Al
Madison, Wisconsin vs Rushville, Il
Vanguardia vs Ulgii
Balboa, Panama City vs Hororata Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Hororata