Vs > Hoseda-Hard
Balboa, Panama City vs Hoseda-Hard Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Dir, Pakistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Sapporo, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Parakou, Benin
Balboa, Panama City vs Maniwaki, Qc, Canada
Hoseda-Hard vs Cape Town, South Africa
Hoseda-Hard vs Owase, Japan
Hoseda-Hard vs Canakkale, Turkey
Hoseda-Hard vs Torino/ Caselle, Italy
Gazala Gawazat vs Ballinger, Tx
Livingstone vs Shahroud
Ajaccio, Corsica vs Coimbra
Baruunkharaa vs Monte Plata
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Hoseda-Hard, Russia is approximately 10,948 km or 6,803 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Hoseda-Hard bearing 319° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 195° or SSW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Hoseda-Hard has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Hoseda-Hard is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 32.3 °C (58.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.5 °C (58.5°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1449.1 mm (57.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1449.1 l/m² (35.56 US gal/ft²) or 14,491,000 l/ha (1,549,184 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 50.7° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Hoseda-Hard.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Hoseda-Hard. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hoseda-Hard vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Shannon, Ireland
Balboa, Panama City vs Tapanui, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Aburatsu, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Daugavpils, Latvia
Hoseda-Hard vs Taiaroa Head, New Zealand
Hoseda-Hard vs Mcminnville, Tn, Usa
Hoseda-Hard vs Waingawa, New Zealand
Hoseda-Hard vs Ciampino, Italy
Toledo/ Express, Oh vs Bilma
Millen, Ga vs Miyakojima
Hay Springs, Ne vs Francistown
Ivano-Frankovsk vs Kanchanaburi
Balboa, Panama City vs Hoseda-Hard Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Hoseda-Hard
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 646.4 kms (401.7 miles) NNW
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 645.8 kms (401.3 miles) NNW
- Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia - 697.2 kms (433.3 miles) WNW
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 281.5 kms (174.9 miles) WNW
- Ust-Cilma, Russia - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) WSW
- Pecora, Russia - 236.5 kms (147 miles) SSW
- Arhangelsk, Russia - 894.1 kms (555.6 miles) W
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 506.2 kms (314.5 miles) SSW
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 725.4 kms (450.8 miles) SW
- Kotlas, Russia - 889.6 kms (552.8 miles) SW
- Cerdyn', Russia - 752 kms (467.3 miles) SSW