Vs > Irbid
Balboa, Panama City vs Irbid Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Mito, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Kaliningrad, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Pawnee City, Ne, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Alger ( Dar El Beida ), Algeria
Irbid vs Hanover, Nh, Usa
Irbid vs Hirado, Japan
Irbid vs Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Irbid vs Shantou, China
Cork (Ap) vs Tres Lagoas
Kotel’Nyj Island vs Oroomieh
Faya vs Salvador
Port-Aux-Francais, kerguelen islands vs Laketown, Ut
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Irbid, Jordan is approximately 11,771 km or 7,315 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Irbid bearing 291.9° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 232.3° or SW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Irbid has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Irbid is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9.5 °C (17.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.5 °C (26.1°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1429 mm (56.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1429 l/m² (35.07 US gal/ft²) or 14,290,000 l/ha (1,527,696 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.4° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Irbid.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Irbid. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Irbid vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -68 (-3)
|| -79 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Cameri, Italy
Balboa, Panama City vs Fredericton (cda), Nb, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Zamboanga City, Philippines
Balboa, Panama City vs Las Gaviotas, Colombia
Irbid vs Wilbur, Wa, Usa
Irbid vs Saigo, Japan
Irbid vs Saint Paul, Ne, Usa
Irbid vs Nome, Alaska, Usa
Krovoj Rog vs Coyhaique-Teniente Vida
Parakou vs Pilar Obs
Barnaul vs Glasgow, Mt
Jizan vs Prairie Du Chien, Wi
Balboa, Panama City vs Irbid Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Irbid