Vs > Kandalaksa
Balboa, Panama City vs Kandalaksa Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Suphan Buri, Thailand
Balboa, Panama City vs Moncton, Nb, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Hannover, Germany
Kandalaksa vs Dresden, Germany
Kandalaksa vs North Bay, On, Canada
Kandalaksa vs Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia
Kandalaksa vs Los Lunas, Nm, Usa
Covington, Tn vs Yorkton, Sk
Milwaukee, Wi vs Siirt
Semnan vs Watertown, Ny
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania vs Acarigua
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Kandalaksa, Russia is approximately 10,003 km or 6,216 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Kandalaksa bearing 293.6° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 201.1° or SSW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Kandalaksa has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Kandalaksa is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 27.2 °C (49°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26 °C (46.8°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1384.4 mm (54.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1384.4 l/m² (33.98 US gal/ft²) or 13,844,000 l/ha (1,480,015 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 50.8° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Kandalaksa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Kandalaksa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kandalaksa vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Fukaura, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Kyra, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Jacarezinho, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Luanda, Angola
Kandalaksa vs Mamfe, Cameroon
Kandalaksa vs Keetmanshoop, Namibia
Kandalaksa vs Cadiz, Spain
Kandalaksa vs Cluj, Romania
Perry, Ok vs Fianarantsoa
Antonio Narino vs Apia, Upolu
Samaxi vs Ashland, Wi
Fukue vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc
Balboa, Panama City vs Kandalaksa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Kandalaksa
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 359.5 kms (223.4 miles) N
- Karasjok, Norway - 379.8 kms (236 miles) NW
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) W
- Kuusamo, Finland - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) SW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 394 kms (244.8 miles) WSW
- Oulu, Finland - 401.2 kms (249.3 miles) SW
- Kajaani, Finland - 385.2 kms (239.4 miles) SW
- Reboly, Russia - 377.6 kms (234.7 miles) SSW