Vs > Kanin Nos (Cape)
Balboa, Panama City vs Kanin Nos (Cape) Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Milledgeville, Ga, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Ciampino, Italy
Balboa, Panama City vs Manston, Uk
Balboa, Panama City vs Car Nicobar, Nicobar Islands
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs St. Katrine, Egypt
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Dourados, Brazil
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Guasdualito, Venezuela
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Parnaiba, Brazil
Baton Rouge, La vs Znamenka
Fillmore, Ut vs Dumka
Melbourne (airport) vs Bergen
Farmington, Mo vs Kasempa
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia is approximately 10,325 km or 6,416 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Kanin Nos (Cape) bearing 303.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 197.8° or SSW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Kanin Nos (Cape) has a tundra climate (ET).
- The average annual temperature is 28.1 °C (50.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.2 °C (31°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1463.2 mm (57.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1463.2 l/m² (35.91 US gal/ft²) or 14,632,000 l/ha (1,564,258 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 52.3° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Kanin Nos (Cape).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Kanin Nos (Cape). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|| -17 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Punta Arenas, Chile
Balboa, Panama City vs Antonio Narino, Colombia
Balboa, Panama City vs Zion Park, Utah, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Sarmiento, Argentina
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Marquette, Michigan, Usa
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Owase, Japan
Kanin Nos (Cape) vs Jakobshavn, Greenland
Chihuahua vs Te Teko
Yasica vs Water Valley, Ms
Chongqing vs S. F. Macoris
Darbhanga vs Kota Kinabalu
Balboa, Panama City vs Kanin Nos (Cape) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Kanin Nos (Cape)
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 702.8 kms (436.7 miles) WNW
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 510.2 kms (317 miles) WNW
- Karasjok, Norway - 710 kms (441.2 miles) WNW
- Murmansk, Russia - 412.7 kms (256.5 miles) W
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 705.7 kms (438.5 miles) W
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 485.3 kms (301.6 miles) WSW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 672.7 kms (418 miles) WSW
- Gridino, Russia - 476.6 kms (296.2 miles) SW
- Kem, Russia - 558.4 kms (347 miles) SW
- Arhangelsk, Russia - 475.1 kms (295.3 miles) SSW
- Arkhangelsk, Russia - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) SSW
- Onega, Russia - 576.7 kms (358.4 miles) SSW
- Reboly, Russia - 771.7 kms (479.5 miles) SW