Vs > Karioi
Balboa, Panama City vs Karioi Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Upernavik, Greenland
Balboa, Panama City vs Bom Jesus, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Roseau, Mn, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Hamada, Japan
Karioi vs Chateauroux, France
Karioi vs Roseau, Mn, Usa
Karioi vs Regina (cda), Sk, Canada
Karioi vs Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Maquinchao vs Lampang
Sandvig, Bornholm vs Kaoma
Sacramento, California vs Santa Rosa
Kujbysev/ Bezencuk vs Natitingou
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Karioi, New Zealand is approximately 11,919 km or 7,407 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Karioi bearing 92.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 51.3° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Karioi has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Karioi is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.7 °C (30.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.2 °C (14.8°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 748.1 mm (29.5 in) more which is equivalent to 748.1 l/m² (18.36 US gal/ft²) or 7,481,000 l/ha (799,769 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Karioi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Karioi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Karioi vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -17 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Peshawar, Pakistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Rock Rapids, Ia, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Kindia, Guinea
Balboa, Panama City vs Las Animas, Co, Usa
Karioi vs Shizuoka, Japan
Karioi vs Bourke, New South Wales, Australia
Karioi vs Garoua, Cameroon
Karioi vs Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic
Tsogt-Ovoo vs Hopkinsville, Ky
Lubny vs Ras-Sedr
Cape Frasca vs Magaria
Merida vs Moline/ Quad City, Il
Balboa, Panama City vs Karioi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Karioi
- Tongariro Hatchery, New Zealand - 56.3 kms (35 miles) NNE
- Desert Road Tearooms, New Zealand - 38.9 kms (24.2 miles) NNE
- Chateau Tongariro, New Zealand - 29.7 kms (18.4 miles) N
- Waiouru Mwd, New Zealand - 12.9 kms (8 miles) E
- Marua, New Zealand - 34.8 kms (21.6 miles) E
- Moawhango, Tikerere, New Zealand - 32.2 kms (20 miles) ESE
- Mataroa, New Zealand - 27.2 kms (16.9 miles) SE
- Taoroa, New Zealand - 43 kms (26.7 miles) SE
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) S
- Cairnmuir Mangaweka, New Zealand - 41.3 kms (25.6 miles) SE
- Mangaonoho, New Zealand - 45.9 kms (28.5 miles) SSE
- Ohingaiti, Mangamako, New Zealand - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) SSE
- Te Parapara, New Zealand - 57.9 kms (36 miles) SE
- Ngahere Iti, New Zealand - 55.7 kms (34.6 miles) S
- Tiroroa Rewa, New Zealand - 56.3 kms (35 miles) S