Vs > Kimchaek
Balboa, Panama City vs Kimchaek Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Lankaran, Azerbaijan
Balboa, Panama City vs Deer Lake, Nf, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Hetan, China
Kimchaek vs Mexia, Tx, Usa
Kimchaek vs Fort St John, Bc, Canada
Kimchaek vs Formosa, Argentina
Kimchaek vs Rai Valley, New Zealand
Tolanaro vs Tengchong
Koneurgench vs Setauket Strong, Ny
Lampedusa Island vs Dallas, Texas
Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang vs Barbalha
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Kimchaek, South Korea is approximately 13,758 km or 8,550 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Kimchaek bearing 34.8° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 154° or SSE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Kimchaek has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Kimchaek is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.6 °C (33.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.4 °C (45.7°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1206.4 mm (47.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1206.4 l/m² (29.61 US gal/ft²) or 12,064,000 l/ha (1,289,722 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.5° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Kimchaek.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Kimchaek. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kimchaek vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy
Balboa, Panama City vs Omsk, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Hombori, Mali
Kimchaek vs Salzburg, Austria
Kimchaek vs Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan
Kimchaek vs Istrana, Italy
Kimchaek vs Maroua, Cameroon
Marion, Nc vs Leipzig
Negele vs Cape Salaurova
Nizne-Udinsk vs Haikou
Pantelleria vs Stuttgart
Balboa, Panama City vs Kimchaek Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Kimchaek
- Changchun, China - 477.2 kms (296.5 miles) NW
- Chunggang, South Korea - 230.1 kms (143 miles) WNW
- Shenyang, China - 490 kms (304.5 miles) WNW
- Hyesan, South Korea - 119 kms (73.9 miles) NW
- Sineiju, South Korea - 412.8 kms (256.5 miles) W
- Wonsan, South Korea - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) SW
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 343.6 kms (213.5 miles) WSW
- Haeju, South Korea - 419.8 kms (260.9 miles) SW
- Chunchon, North Korea - 332.2 kms (206.4 miles) SSW
- Kangnung, North Korea - 325.3 kms (202.1 miles) S
- Seoul, South Korea - 394.4 kms (245.1 miles) SSW
- Inchon, North Korea - 418.5 kms (260.1 miles) SSW
- Taejon, North Korea - 503.3 kms (312.8 miles) SSW
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 505.4 kms (314.1 miles) SSW