Vs > Krasnoufimsk
Balboa, Panama City vs Krasnoufimsk Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Indianola, Ia, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Bahariya, Egypt
Balboa, Panama City vs Mercedes, Uruguay
Krasnoufimsk vs MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc, Canada
Krasnoufimsk vs Kalmar, Sweden
Krasnoufimsk vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
Krasnoufimsk vs Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada
Thompson, Mb vs Muroran
La Romana vs Greenville, Tx
Kano vs Suwa
Isoka vs Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Krasnoufimsk, Russia is approximately 11,743 km or 7,298 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Krasnoufimsk bearing 316° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 202.8° or SSW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Krasnoufimsk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Krasnoufimsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 25.6 °C (46.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.4 °C (58.3°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1354.9 mm (53.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1354.9 l/m² (33.25 US gal/ft²) or 13,549,000 l/ha (1,448,478 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 40.4° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Krasnoufimsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Krasnoufimsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Krasnoufimsk vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Tynemouth, England, Uk
Balboa, Panama City vs Tobolsk, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Ghazni, Afghanistan
Balboa, Panama City vs Gabo Island, Australia
Krasnoufimsk vs La Mesa, Honduras
Krasnoufimsk vs Aden, Yemen
Krasnoufimsk vs Kafironda, Zambia
Krasnoufimsk vs Niamey, Niger
Havana vs Chapais, Qc
Guasdualito vs Burundi
Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang vs Stambaugh, Mi
Chaiyaphum vs Eureka, Nt
Balboa, Panama City vs Krasnoufimsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Krasnoufimsk
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 666 kms (413.8 miles) NNE
- Ivdel', Russia - 474.2 kms (294.6 miles) NNE
- Levsi, Russia - 571.1 kms (354.9 miles) NE
- Biser, Russia - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) NNE
- Tobolsk, Russia - 648.1 kms (402.7 miles) ENE
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 175 kms (108.7 miles) E
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 174.7 kms (108.5 miles) E
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 367.1 kms (228.1 miles) E
- Kurgan, Russia - 491.6 kms (305.5 miles) ESE
- Krasnojarsk, Russia - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) SSE