Vs > Lake Coleridge
Balboa, Panama City vs Lake Coleridge Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Przemysl, Poland
Balboa, Panama City vs Shkoder, Albania
Balboa, Panama City vs Maturin, Venezuela
Balboa, Panama City vs Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Lake Coleridge vs Munich, Germany
Lake Coleridge vs Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Lake Coleridge vs Kovel’, Ukraine
Lake Coleridge vs Tamdy-Bulak, Russia
Alpine, Texas vs D’Uccle
Norton, Ks vs Kuching
Minna vs Parana
Kotlas vs Auckland, Mangere
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Lake Coleridge, New Zealand is approximately 12,218 km or 7,592 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Lake Coleridge bearing 96.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 47° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lake Coleridge has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Coleridge is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 16.5 °C (29.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.5 °C (17.1°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1079.6 mm (42.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1079.6 l/m² (26.5 US gal/ft²) or 10,796,000 l/ha (1,154,164 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.8° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Lake Coleridge.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Lake Coleridge. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Coleridge vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Garanhuns, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Legaspi, Philippines
Balboa, Panama City vs Pisco, Peru
Balboa, Panama City vs Lake City, Fl, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Grand Island, Ne, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Fort Worth, Tx, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Naha, Okinawa, Japan
Lake Coleridge vs Deseret, Ut, Usa
Yarmouth, Ns vs Morden, Mb
Daniels Harbour, Nf vs Wagga
Upernavik vs Pompeu
Frontone vs Konya
Balboa, Panama City vs Lake Coleridge Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Coleridge