Vs > Lake Hawea
Balboa, Panama City vs Lake Hawea Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Wooster, Oh, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Rangiora, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Melville Hall, Dominica
Balboa, Panama City vs Visakhapatnam, India
Lake Hawea vs Sarmiento, Argentina
Lake Hawea vs Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa
Lake Hawea vs La Vega, Dominican Republic
Lake Hawea vs Suwalki, Poland
Armstrong, Ontario vs Ballinger, Tx
Tamanrasset vs Lindenberg
Correntina vs Sigonella
Szczecin vs Parana
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Lake Hawea, New Zealand is approximately 12,380 km or 7,693 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Lake Hawea bearing 98.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 45.5° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lake Hawea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Hawea is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.5 °C (29.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.7 °C (19.3°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1139.9 mm (44.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1139.9 l/m² (27.98 US gal/ft²) or 11,399,000 l/ha (1,218,629 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.1° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Lake Hawea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Lake Hawea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Hawea vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -62 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs North Bend, Oregon, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Sittwe, Myanmar
Balboa, Panama City vs Muskoka, On, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Berwick Forest, New Zealand
Lake Hawea vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Bizerte, Tunisia
Lake Hawea vs Puerto Maldonado, Peru
Lake Hawea vs Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa
Chapeco vs Kayukpyu
Eureka, Nt vs Wabush Lake, Nf
Syktyvkar vs Te Kauwhata Maf
Cape Reinga vs Lemnos
Balboa, Panama City vs Lake Hawea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Hawea