Vs > Lake Tekapo
Balboa, Panama City vs Lake Tekapo Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Mkambo, Gabon
Balboa, Panama City vs Latina, Italy
Balboa, Panama City vs Porto De Moz, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Suttsu, Japan
Lake Tekapo vs Vitebsk, Belarus
Lake Tekapo vs Mongu, Zambia
Lake Tekapo vs Faro, Portugal
Lake Tekapo vs Quixeramobim, Brazil
Malatya vs Holly, Co
Trivandrum, Kerala vs Moutere Hills
Samos vs Milford Sound
Opotiki vs Changchun
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Lake Tekapo, New Zealand is approximately 12,293 km or 7,639 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Lake Tekapo bearing 97.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 46.2° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lake Tekapo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Tekapo is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 17.9 °C (32.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.5 °C (20.7°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1293.4 mm (50.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1293.4 l/m² (31.74 US gal/ft²) or 12,934,000 l/ha (1,382,730 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.5° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Lake Tekapo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Lake Tekapo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Tekapo vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|| -41 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Cook, South Australia, Australia
Balboa, Panama City vs Kadugli, Sudan
Balboa, Panama City vs Maiquetia, Venezuela
Balboa, Panama City vs Buenos Aires, Argentina
Lake Tekapo vs Sena Madureira, Brazil
Lake Tekapo vs Isla De Pascua-Mataveri, Chile
Lake Tekapo vs La Serena-La Florida, Chile
Lake Tekapo vs Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia
Coyhaique-Teniente Vida vs Yorkton, Sk
Hernando, Ms vs Tabora
Lavras vs Diamantina
Guanajuato, Gto. vs Balikesir
Balboa, Panama City vs Lake Tekapo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Tekapo
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) NE
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 53 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 32.6 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Orari Gorge, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Woodbury, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.4 miles) E
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Kakahu Bush, New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.8 miles) ESE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) SE
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) SE
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) SE