Vs > Laucala Bay
Balboa, Panama City vs Laucala Bay Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Ganzhou, China
Balboa, Panama City vs L’Vov, Ukraine
Balboa, Panama City vs Beni Suef, Egypt
Balboa, Panama City vs Medford, Wi, Usa
Laucala Bay vs Lindenberg, Germany
Laucala Bay vs Arezzo, Italy
Laucala Bay vs Alert, Nunavut, Canada
Laucala Bay vs Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar
Genoa, Ne vs Farmington, Mo
Quesnel, Bc vs Bariloche
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Tripoli, Peloponnese
Luena vs Luxemburg City
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Laucala Bay, Fiji is approximately 11,576 km or 7,193 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Laucala Bay bearing 85° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 73.4° or ENE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Laucala Bay has a tropical rainforest climate (Af).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Laucala Bay is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 1.5 °C (2.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.9 °C (3.4°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1136 mm (44.7 in) less which is equivalent to 1136 l/m² (27.88 US gal/ft²) or 11,360,000 l/ha (1,214,459 US gal/ac) less. About 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 4.5° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Laucala Bay.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Laucala Bay. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Laucala Bay vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|| 0 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -267 (-11)
|| -262 (-10)
|| -361 (-14)
|| -327 (-13)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -112 (-4)
|| -1136 (-45)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Maizuru, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Uk
Balboa, Panama City vs Ubatuba, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Ishigakijima, Japan
Laucala Bay vs Rio Negro, Brazil
Laucala Bay vs Brownsville, Texas, Usa
Laucala Bay vs Aberdeen, Sd, Usa
Laucala Bay vs Staunton, Va, Usa
Alma, Mi vs Jagdalpur
International Falls, Minnesota vs Aputiteq
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Glasgow, Mt
Takamatsu vs Yevlax
Balboa, Panama City vs Laucala Bay Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Laucala Bay