Vs > Logrono/ Agoncillo
Balboa, Panama City vs Logrono/ Agoncillo Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
Balboa, Panama City vs Coldwater, Mi, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Istanbul, Turkey
Balboa, Panama City vs Hohenpeißenberg, Bavaria, Germany
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Juba, Sudan
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Nanaimo, Bc, Canada
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Santiago, Dominican Republic
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Piacenza, Italy
Cordoba Obs vs Bari/ Palese Macchie
Sainshand vs Cedars, Bsharri
St. Katrine vs Nawabshah
Sydney, New South Wales vs Birzai
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain is approximately 8,289 km or 5,151 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Logrono/ Agoncillo bearing 268.1° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 228.3° or SW .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Logrono/ Agoncillo has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Logrono/ Agoncillo is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.6 °C (24.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.3 °C (25.7°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1516.4 mm (59.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1516.4 l/m² (37.22 US gal/ft²) or 15,164,000 l/ha (1,621,132 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.2° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Logrono/ Agoncillo.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| 0 (0)
|| -20 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Sarzana/ Luni, Italy
Balboa, Panama City vs Cambridge, Md, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway
Balboa, Panama City vs Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Nueve De Julio, Argentina
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Ituacu, Brazil
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Bo, Sierra Leone
De Funiak Springs, Fl vs Jerusalem
Malatya vs Pergamino
Yuma, Arizona vs Grand Island, Ne
Alert, Nunavut vs West Palm Beach, Fl
Balboa, Panama City vs Logrono/ Agoncillo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Logrono/ Agoncillo
- Gijon, Spain - 295 kms (183.3 miles) WNW
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) NW
- Oviedo, Spain - 305.4 kms (189.8 miles) WNW
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 304.3 kms (189.1 miles) WNW
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 106.5 kms (66.2 miles) W
- Valladolid, Spain - 220 kms (136.7 miles) WSW
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 310.9 kms (193.2 miles) WSW
- Madrid, Spain - 243.2 kms (151.1 miles) SSW
- Madrid (B), Spain - 253.2 kms (157.3 miles) SSW