Vs > Loja Argelia
Balboa, Panama City vs Loja Argelia Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Timehri, Guyana
Balboa, Panama City vs Nizneangarsk, Russia
Balboa, Panama City vs Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Paeroa, New Zealand
Loja Argelia vs Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa
Loja Argelia vs Zacatecas, Mexico
Loja Argelia vs Potsdam, Germany
Loja Argelia vs Agadez, Niger
Lugano vs Porto De Moz
Aomori vs Taungoo
Toledo, Ia vs Chapeco
Kunduz vs Sarata
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Loja Argelia, Ecuador is approximately 1,446 km or 899 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Loja Argelia bearing 358.5° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 358.5° or N .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Loja Argelia has a subtropical highland climate with no dry season (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Loja Argelia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 11.2 °C (20.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.4 °C (0.7°F) more in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1011.5 mm (39.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1011.5 l/m² (24.82 US gal/ft²) or 10,115,000 l/ha (1,081,361 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 0.5° lower in Balboa, Panama City than in Loja Argelia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Loja Argelia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Loja Argelia vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -117 (-5)
|| -25 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
|| || -0.5
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs St. Brandon, Mauritius
Balboa, Panama City vs Patos De Minas, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Wakayama, Japan
Loja Argelia vs Samaxi, Azerbaijan
Loja Argelia vs Base Esperanza, Antarctica
Loja Argelia vs Hachinohe, Japan
Loja Argelia vs Skopje, Macedonia
Arad vs Monte Santo
Greenville, Pa vs Tara
Mangareva, Gambier Islands vs Barra
Jerez De La Frontera vs Lee’s Summit, Mo
Balboa, Panama City vs Loja Argelia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Loja Argelia