Vs > Mahinerangi Dam
Balboa, Panama City vs Mahinerangi Dam Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Rundu, Kavango, Namibia
Balboa, Panama City vs Greenfield, In, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Isoka, Zambia
Balboa, Panama City vs Greenville, Ms, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Te Aroha, New Zealand
Mahinerangi Dam vs Ulgii, Mongolia
Mahinerangi Dam vs Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic
Mahinerangi Dam vs Villa Dolores, Argentina
Sao Paulo vs Jerba
Gardermoen vs Birmingham, England
Limassol vs Pecora
Kissidougou vs Sacramento, California
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand is approximately 12,303 km or 7,645 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Mahinerangi Dam bearing 98.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 44.2° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mahinerangi Dam has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Mahinerangi Dam is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.4 °C (33.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.5 °C (13.5°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 932.9 mm (36.7 in) more which is equivalent to 932.9 l/m² (22.9 US gal/ft²) or 9,329,000 l/ha (997,332 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.3° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Mahinerangi Dam.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Mahinerangi Dam. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mahinerangi Dam vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -39 (-2)
|| -53 (-2)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs New London, Wi, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Chileka, Malawi
Balboa, Panama City vs Louisville, Kentucky, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Muskoka, On, Canada
Mahinerangi Dam vs Louisville, Kentucky, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Galuut, Mongolia
Mahinerangi Dam vs Lancaster, Wi, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa
Pawhuska, Ok vs Dajabon
Babanusa vs Masatepe
Biarritz vs The Pas, Manitoba
Balboa, Panama City vs Adrian, Mi
Balboa, Panama City vs Mahinerangi Dam Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahinerangi Dam