Vs > Manaia Dem Farm
Balboa, Panama City vs Manaia Dem Farm Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Lugano, Switzerland
Balboa, Panama City vs Eureka, Nt, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Casablanca, Morocco
Balboa, Panama City vs Oujoa, Morocco
Manaia Dem Farm vs Tambov, Russia
Manaia Dem Farm vs Jyvskyl, Finland
Manaia Dem Farm vs Montevideo, Uruguay
Manaia Dem Farm vs Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa
Santa Cruz, Flores vs No. 6
Bintulu vs Rimini, Emilia Romagna
Nadi, Viti Levu vs Santa Cruz, Tenerife
Nercinskij Zavod vs Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand is approximately 12,036 km or 7,479 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Manaia Dem Farm bearing 93.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 51.2° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Manaia Dem Farm has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The mean temperature is 14.3 °C (25.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.1 °C (11°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 737.7 mm (29 in) more which is equivalent to 737.7 l/m² (18.1 US gal/ft²) or 7,377,000 l/ha (788,650 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Manaia Dem Farm.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Manaia Dem Farm. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Manaia Dem Farm vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -84 (-3)
|| -29 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Samaxi, Azerbaijan
Balboa, Panama City vs Manaus, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Grassmere, New Zealand
Manaia Dem Farm vs Nanjing, China
Manaia Dem Farm vs Santa Cruz, Flores, Azores
Manaia Dem Farm vs Horton, Ks, Usa
Manaia Dem Farm vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
Podor vs Chattanooga, Tn
Yekaterinburg vs Biskra
Highland Home, Al vs Nebitdag
Tamanrasset vs Franklin, Pa
Balboa, Panama City vs Manaia Dem Farm Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Manaia Dem Farm
- Uruti, New Zealand - 70.9 kms (44.1 miles) NNE
- New Plymouth, New Zealand - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) N
- Waitara, New Zealand - 57.7 kms (35.9 miles) N
- Inglewood, New Zealand - 41 kms (25.5 miles) N
- Purangi, New Zealand - 51.5 kms (32 miles) NE
- Tarata, New Zealand - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) NNE
- Te Wera Forest, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) NE
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 34.8 kms (21.6 miles) NNE
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 25.7 kms (16 miles) NNE
- Eltham, New Zealand - 15 kms (9.3 miles) NE
- Inaha, New Zealand - 5.7 kms (3.6 miles) SSE
- Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand - 88.9 kms (55.2 miles) ESE