Vs > Maramarua Forest
Balboa, Panama City vs Maramarua Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Constanz, Dominican Republic
Balboa, Panama City vs Khutag, Mongolia
Balboa, Panama City vs Aracuai, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Maripasoula, French Guiana
Maramarua Forest vs Bikaner, India
Maramarua Forest vs Hanover, Nh, Usa
Maramarua Forest vs Charleville, Queensland, Australia
Maramarua Forest vs Hamilton, On, Canada
Trier-Petrisberg vs Verhojansk
Crateus vs Adrar
Miyakonojo vs Waihi
Taipei vs Franca
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Maramarua Forest, New Zealand is approximately 11,952 km or 7,427 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Maramarua Forest bearing 92° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 53.6° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Maramarua Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Maramarua Forest is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average temperature is 13.4 °C (24.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.8 °C (14°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 659.4 mm (26 in) more which is equivalent to 659.4 l/m² (16.18 US gal/ft²) or 6,594,000 l/ha (704,942 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.8° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Maramarua Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Maramarua Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Maramarua Forest vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -65 (-3)
|| -88 (-3)
|| -31 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs San J. Ocoa, Dominican Republic
Balboa, Panama City vs Sydney (airport), Australia
Balboa, Panama City vs Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Maramarua Forest vs Jokioinen, Finland
Maramarua Forest vs Barkhan, Pakistan
Maramarua Forest vs Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Maramarua Forest vs Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia
Nairobi vs Hope, Bc
Silute vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi
Kuwait City vs Aayanbulag
Santos vs Lusaka
Balboa, Panama City vs Maramarua Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Maramarua Forest