Vs > Mcmurdo Sound
Balboa, Panama City vs Mcmurdo Sound Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Tindouf, Algeria
Balboa, Panama City vs White Hall, Il, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
Balboa, Panama City vs Louisburg, Nc, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Chitedze, Malawi
Mcmurdo Sound vs Silute, Lithuania
Mcmurdo Sound vs Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia
Mcmurdo Sound vs Aleksandrov-Gaj, Russia
Brighton, England vs Agadir
Belém vs Maramarua Forest
Eskridge, Ks vs Blenheim
Alma, Mi vs Dezful
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Mcmurdo Sound, Antarctica is approximately 11,527 km or 7,163 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Mcmurdo Sound bearing 111.5° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 11.4° or NNE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mcmurdo Sound has a ice cap climate (EF).
- The mean annual temperature is 44.3 °C (79.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.6 °C (40.7°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1691 mm (66.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1691 l/m² (41.5 US gal/ft²) or 16,910,000 l/ha (1,807,791 US gal/ac) more. About 9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 62.2° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Mcmurdo Sound.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Mcmurdo Sound. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mcmurdo Sound vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs East Tawas, Mi, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Balboa, Panama City vs Beirut, Lebanon
Balboa, Panama City vs Caribou, Me, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Caravelas, Brazil
Mcmurdo Sound vs Madison, In, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Vicosa, Brazil
Mcmurdo Sound vs Tot’Ma, Russia
Beeville, Tx vs Point Marina/ Ravenn
Matam vs Hannover
La Serena-La Florida vs Lodgepole, Ne
Arcadia, Fl vs Springfield, Missouri
Balboa, Panama City vs Mcmurdo Sound Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Mcmurdo Sound