Vs > Minginui Forest
Balboa, Panama City vs Minginui Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Crow Agency, Mt, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Golden, Bc, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Kristiansand, Norway
Balboa, Panama City vs Syktyvkar, Russia
Minginui Forest vs Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar
Minginui Forest vs Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina
Minginui Forest vs Lubny, Ukraine
Minginui Forest vs Greenwood, Ns, Canada
Ophir vs Visakhapatnam
Yazd vs Langara, Bc
Nueva Asuncion, Boqueron vs Cape Dyer, Nt
Bayankhongor vs Tadotsu
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Minginui Forest, New Zealand is approximately 11,819 km or 7,344 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Minginui Forest bearing 91.5° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 52.2° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Minginui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Minginui Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 15.5 °C (27.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9 °C (16.2°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 423 mm (16.7 in) more which is equivalent to 423 l/m² (10.38 US gal/ft²) or 4,230,000 l/ha (452,215 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.1° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Minginui Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Minginui Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Minginui Forest vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -81 (-3)
|| -92 (-4)
|| -46 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Hamilton, On, Canada
Balboa, Panama City vs Koror, Palau
Balboa, Panama City vs Tshane, Botswana
Balboa, Panama City vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia
Minginui Forest vs Trevico, Italy
Minginui Forest vs Ankara, Turkey
Minginui Forest vs Tshane, Botswana
Minginui Forest vs Ipameri, Brazil
Yonagunijima vs Wakefield, Ne
Simusir Island vs Los Angeles, California
Asosan vs Linz
Blakely, Ga vs Fernandina Beach, Fl
Balboa, Panama City vs Minginui Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Minginui Forest
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Galatea, New Zealand - 26.9 kms (16.7 miles) NNE
- Mangatawhiti, New Zealand - 53.7 kms (33.3 miles) ESE
- Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand - 38.5 kms (23.9 miles) ESE
- Tuai, New Zealand - 41.6 kms (25.8 miles) ESE
- Waiau, Hillcrest, New Zealand - 56.1 kms (34.9 miles) ESE
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 53.1 kms (33 miles) SSE