Vs > Mokau, Mohakatino Stn
Balboa, Panama City vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Del Rio, Tx, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Kabompo, Zambia
Balboa, Panama City vs Phuket, Thailand
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Chileka, Malawi
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Ocotal, Nicaragua
Ahmedabad vs Barabinsk
Madrid (b) vs Macau
Changchun vs Franceville/ Masuku
Ye vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand is approximately 12,001 km or 7,457 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Mokau, Mohakatino Stn bearing 92.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 52.1° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Mokau, Mohakatino Stn has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Mokau, Mohakatino Stn is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 12.9 °C (23.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.7 °C (12.1°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 371.3 mm (14.6 in) more which is equivalent to 371.3 l/m² (9.11 US gal/ft²) or 3,713,000 l/ha (396,944 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.2° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Mokau, Mohakatino Stn.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -68 (-3)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -64 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Qabala, Azerbaijan
Balboa, Panama City vs Moorestown, Nj, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Chichijima, Japan
Balboa, Panama City vs Surubim, Brazil
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Oulu, Finland
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Anderson, Sc, Usa
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Victoria (airport), Bc, Canada
Mokau, Mohakatino Stn vs Gravette, Ar, Usa
Sansanne-Mango vs Leninbad
Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane vs Majuro
Cipo vs Doha
Chesterfield, Nunavut vs Bourke, New South Wales
Balboa, Panama City vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Mokau, Mohakatino Stn
- Marokopa, New Zealand - 47.1 kms (29.3 miles) N
- Dumbreck, New Zealand - 44.6 kms (27.7 miles) NNE
- Piopio, Cumbrae, New Zealand - 40.6 kms (25.3 miles) NNE
- Glenochy, New Zealand - 31.1 kms (19.3 miles) NE
- Aria, Glenburn, New Zealand - 37.2 kms (23.1 miles) ENE
- Ongarue, New Zealand - 47.9 kms (29.7 miles) E
- Taumarunui, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) ESE
- Tatu, New Zealand - 38.8 kms (24.1 miles) SE