Vs > Molesworth
Balboa, Panama City vs Molesworth Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland
Balboa, Panama City vs Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine
Balboa, Panama City vs Klagenfurt, Austria
Balboa, Panama City vs Clinton, Ia, Usa
Molesworth vs Faya, Chad
Molesworth vs Arco Verde, Brazil
Molesworth vs Bom Jesus, Brazil
Molesworth vs Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa
Bomnak vs Waynesboro, Ms
Sagar vs Brighton, England
Suwa vs Dakhla
Stambaugh, Mi vs Eelde
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Molesworth, New Zealand is approximately 12,091 km or 7,514 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Molesworth bearing 94.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 48.5° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Molesworth has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Molesworth is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 18.8 °C (33.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.4 °C (18.7°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1242.7 mm (48.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1242.7 l/m² (30.5 US gal/ft²) or 12,427,000 l/ha (1,328,529 US gal/ac) more. About 2 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.5° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Molesworth.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Molesworth. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Molesworth vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -35 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Amsterdam Island, French Southern Lands
Balboa, Panama City vs Salyan, Azerbaijan
Balboa, Panama City vs Vladivostok, Russia
Molesworth vs Tomsk, Russia
Molesworth vs La Ceiba, Honduras
Molesworth vs Pratica Di Mare, Italy
Molesworth vs Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Erlian vs Ekaterino-Nikol’Sko
Douala vs Lyon
Lexington, Va vs Taif
Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane vs Hohenpeißenberg, Bavaria
Balboa, Panama City vs Molesworth Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Molesworth
- Glenmae, New Zealand - 51.6 kms (32 miles) NNE
- Spray Point Waihopai, New Zealand - 41.3 kms (25.7 miles) NNE
- Duntroon, New Zealand - 51 kms (31.7 miles) ENE
- Awatere Vly, Upcot, New Zealand - 32.1 kms (19.9 miles) NE
- Ellerton, New Zealand - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) E
- Ngaio Downs, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) E
- Imphal, New Zealand - 49.7 kms (30.9 miles) E
- Clarence, Matariki, New Zealand - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) E
- Hapuku, Grange Rd, New Zealand - 43 kms (26.7 miles) SE
- Sawyers Downs, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) SSE
- Haldon Downs, New Zealand - 47.8 kms (29.7 miles) SE
- Kaikoura West, New Zealand - 50.5 kms (31.4 miles) SE
- Kaikoura, New Zealand - 53.7 kms (33.4 miles) SE
- Ferniehurst, New Zealand - 59.6 kms (37 miles) S