Vs > New Plymouth
Balboa, Panama City vs New Plymouth Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Paulo Afonso, Brazil
Balboa, Panama City vs Auckland Airport, New Zealand
Balboa, Panama City vs Bowler, Wi, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Sao Lourenco, Brazil
New Plymouth vs Misratah, Libya
New Plymouth vs Schefferville, Quebec, Canada
New Plymouth vs Ed Dueim, Sudan
New Plymouth vs Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand
Luperon vs Trujillo
Monte Azul vs Chunchon
Spickard, Mo vs Kelowna, Bc
Petauke vs Ilopango
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and New Plymouth, New Zealand is approximately 12,035 km or 7,479 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from New Plymouth bearing 93.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 51.8° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas New Plymouth has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The mean annual temperature is 13.5 °C (24.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.5 °C (11.7°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 440.3 mm (17.3 in) more which is equivalent to 440.3 l/m² (10.81 US gal/ft²) or 4,403,000 l/ha (470,710 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.5° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in New Plymouth.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to New Plymouth. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of New Plymouth vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -98 (-4)
|| -53 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Balboa, Panama City vs Mcminnville, Tn, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs North Salang, Afghanistan
Balboa, Panama City vs King Salmon, Ak, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Duverge, Dominican Republic
New Plymouth vs Kure, Japan
New Plymouth vs Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
New Plymouth vs Lille, France
New Plymouth vs Khanpur, Pakistan
Mandalay vs Tromso
Sedan, Ks vs New Plymouth
Ghedi vs Low Head
Bergen - Florida vs Melilla
Balboa, Panama City vs New Plymouth Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near New Plymouth
- Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand - 47.9 kms (29.8 miles) NE
- Uruti, New Zealand - 31.9 kms (19.8 miles) E
- Waitara, New Zealand - 1.4 kms (0.9 miles) E
- Purangi, New Zealand - 32 kms (19.9 miles) ESE
- Tarata, New Zealand - 23.5 kms (14.6 miles) SE
- Te Wera Forest, New Zealand - 42.1 kms (26.2 miles) SE
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) SSE
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 36.3 kms (22.5 miles) SSE
- Eltham, New Zealand - 46.7 kms (29 miles) S