Vs > Ngaumu Forest
Balboa, Panama City vs Ngaumu Forest Climate & Distance Between
Balboa, Panama City vs Wake Island, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Bern, Switzerland
Balboa, Panama City vs Klaipeda, Lithuania
Balboa, Panama City vs Hannover, Germany
Ngaumu Forest vs Bergen, Norway
Ngaumu Forest vs Fukaura, Japan
Ngaumu Forest vs Port-Aux-Francais, kerguelen islands, French Southern Lands
Ngaumu Forest vs Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Hay River, Nt vs NÆSGÅRD
Laredo, Texas vs Vancouver, Wa
Vitim vs Marion, In
Ludhiana vs Kahului, Maui
- The distance between Balboa, Panama City, Panama and Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand is approximately 11,882 km or 7,383 mi.
- To reach Balboa, Panama City in this distance one would set out from Ngaumu Forest bearing 92.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Balboa, Panama City bearing 49.7° or NE .
- Balboa, Panama City has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ngaumu Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Balboa, Panama City is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ngaumu Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 15.4 °C (27.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8 °C (14.4°F) less in Balboa, Panama City. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 750.2 mm (29.5 in) more which is equivalent to 750.2 l/m² (18.41 US gal/ft²) or 7,502,000 l/ha (802,014 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.5° higher in Balboa, Panama City than in Ngaumu Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Balboa, Panama City relative to Ngaumu Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ngaumu Forest vs Balboa, Panama City
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -84 (-3)
|| -22 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Balboa, Panama City vs Maiduguri, Nigeria
Balboa, Panama City vs Yuma, Arizona, Usa
Balboa, Panama City vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
Balboa, Panama City vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia
Ngaumu Forest vs Sennar, Sudan
Ngaumu Forest vs Grants Pass, Or, Usa
Ngaumu Forest vs Waynesboro, Tn, Usa
Ngaumu Forest vs Ashburton Council, New Zealand
Stratford Dem Farm vs Charlottetown, Pe
Collooney, Sligo vs Bonifati (Cape)
Pto.Carreno vs Port Arthur, Tx
Cape Carbonara vs Bani
Balboa, Panama City vs Ngaumu Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Balboa, Panama City
Climate Guides for Locations near Ngaumu Forest